Want something healthy, exotic and easy to warm you up? Then go to a sauna in Finland.
If that’s inconvenient you can also try to make this easy beet and leek soup.
- Peel and chop some beetroots, one leek and if you want to go crazy and an onion too.
- Heat a pan (medium-high) with some oil and stir-fry the ingredients until they get golden brown.
- Then add some vegetable stock or even water if your pantry is empty and simmer it until you can easily pierce the beetroot with a fork.
- Wait, but how much stock/water should I add? Well, science has studied that due to the process of dilution, the more water you add the more thin you’ll soup will become. IT’S FUCKING UP TO YOU! But remember that you can always add stock/water later but not remove it.
- Once the beetroot is ready add salt to taste, blend it all together and enjoy.
And that’s a great recipe for absolute beginners.
If you mess this one up explain me what the fuck have you done in the comments because I don’t fucking understand how that’s even possible. And then book yourself a trip to a sauna in Finland and reflect on your acts.
The Fucking Chef
Leave a Reply