We all love pizza, but most of you have no idea how to make it. This doesn’t make me happy, but at least use this bread pizza recipe because it’s going to be far better than those frozen artificial pizzas from the supermarket.
- Preheat the oven at 180ºC. If you use Fahrenheit that’s about 375ºF -the next time do the conversion yourself, don’t get used to this level of generosity, I’m already giving you a lot of incredibly valuable information for free so don’t make me do the maths as well… anyway, STOP DISTRACTING ME! If you use Gas Mark buy another oven you dinosaur!
- Take some bread -ideally a baguette or ciabatta but you can also use sliced bread or any other cheap crap that’s rotting in your kitchen.
- Add some tomato passata and a slice of cheese/grated cheese.
- Now be creative! I’m not your mum and I’m not gonna tell you what to do. Okay, I’ll suggest you some ideas -maybe I’m your mum after all, who knows. You can add ham, bacon, chorizo, mince meat, peppers, onion, extra cheese (goat, brie, blue, feta, mozzarella…), egg, pineapple, chicken, aubergine, foie, shrimps, rocket, spinach, sardines, tomatoes, salmon… or if you feel like it just add all of that and see what happens, maybe you beat a Guinness World Record or something.
- Finally and THE MOST IMPORTANT add a pinch of oregano to it to give them that true Italian flavour. Do it, don’t make me come to check it, I’ll know if you don’t lazy bastard!
- Put the pizzas in the oven and let them cook until the bread is toasted and the cheese melted. They cook fast, so don’t start watching Netflix while you wait, because you’ll end up with a charcoal pizza instead.
Your mum The fucking Chef
Leave a Reply