This is just a fancy way of eating courgette.
- Take a courgette/zucchini and peel it. You don’t need to, but it’s nicer this way. Nevertheless the peel has a lot of vitamins, so, actually, don’t peel it. But then it will taste a bit more bitter. DO WHATEVER YOU WANT WITH THE PEEL.
- Slice it to VERY THIN disks. A finger is NOT thin, a coin is NOT thin! Thin as a paper, it’s a fucking CARPACCIO. But don’t cut your fingers please!
- Place them in a plate or tray in one layer. Don’t stack them you idiot, what’s the point in cutting them thin if you stack them after?
- Add some grated parmesan on top of it. If you don’t have parmesan add grana padano or any cheese you have in your fridge.
- Oil, vinegar, salt, done.
Now you can call your potential date and tell them that you’ve prepared something special, and let the courgette do its magic…